Many online casinos entertain new players by offering them an addition reason to play. As it turns out, the bonus systems tha the casinos have been using have been changing over time to meet the demands of the players themselves. Don’t consider these bonuses to be free. Consider them to be a challenge. Here’s why.
There’s nothing wrong with sign up bonuses. Actually if you know what you are doing you can benefit greatly from them. You just have to know how to evaluate these bonuses, and pick the ones that work for you. They can drive your cash balance up if you know what you’re doing. There are many types of bonuses, and below we will cover a few of the main ones.
(1) First Deposit Bonus. Many online casinos will offer a generous first time bonus just to get your attention. They usually set the bonuses high enough to get your attention. Many times they lose money or just break even in hopes of acquiring a loyal player or a great reputation. The Initial casino first time deposit bonus is usually between 50% and 100%.
(2) Second Deposit Bonus. After your initial deposit they will normally grant a VIP bonus or High Roller bonus to keep you a loyal customer. These bonuses many times depend on the deposit methods and amount of money deposited. You can expect a bonus of around 10-15% for deposits after your first deposit.
(3) VIP or High Roller Deposit Bonuses: these bonuses are reserved for players who deposit larger sums of money at one given time. The threshold for deposits is usually around $1600 or more. It’s known in the industry that these players are highly values because of their unusually high payouts. Why? Because the High Roller players are usually the pros who know what they are doing and know exactly how to play and to take advantage of the bonus. Side Note: It’s been seen that Baccarat players usually come out ahead after meeting the play through requirements (of 25X bonus amount or less) due to baccarat being one of the highest payout table games.
(4) Deposit Method Bonuses. Some online casinos offer special bonuses based on the deposit methods. Neteller, wire transfers, and InstaCash are the more popular payment methods (outside the USA). These bonuses usually range in between 5-15%. Why do casinos offer these deposit bonuses? Simply put, they save money with reduced risk on wire transfers. They are simply rewarding the low risk players (ones who are less likely to commit fraud). The casinos are affectively passing the savings on to you. It makes them look better and you happier.
(5) Refer a Friend: These bonuses are given for referring friend to your participating casino. The bonuses range between $50 to $75 dollars. Only recommend a casino that you enjoy. You don’t want to lose a friend to a poor performing casino. WagerX Approved casino lists is a good place to start.
(6) Time of Month Bonuses: Some casinos will offer a special deposit bonus on certain times of the month (ie. First Tuesday of every month) etc. These are often stackable bonuses with the other existing bonuses. You want to email them before hand to verify. The play through requirements are also stackable as well. Take this into consideration as well.
(7) Special Holliday Bonuses: Christmas, Valentines Day, New Years, and Halloween are just some of the special holidays that offer special stackable bonuses. These are opportunistic and usually depend on the individual casino. Join a mailing list to keep abreast of the special promotions.
(8) Competitions and Ranking Bonuses: Some casinos are starting to give bonuses to the players who play the most hands in a given month. These are still pretty new, and not many casinos are offering them. The bonus amount is about $100-$200 for the first through fifth places.
These are the basic casino bonuses that are offered currently at the majority of the casinos. It is highly recommended to review the details of the casino bonuses before depositing or playing them. You may want to decide if accepting the bonus may be right for you.
Interested in building a blog or auto-blog like this one ? Or just want to order one ? Join our "Blogging Tips Tricks and Resources Skype" Group and let's chat about it.
Interested in Starting your own Roku TV Channel ? Or interested in learning how to build one ? Join our "Roku TV Channel Development" Skype Group and let's chat about it.
If you enjoyed our content, we'd really appreciate some "love" with a share or two.
And ... Don't forget to have fun!